Saxon Math Programs (K-12)
Why do we use the Saxon™ Math Programs (K-12)?
Saxon Math Programs Work!
Saxon Math Programs are supported by many years of research and the research says these programs make a difference in learning.
- Saxon teaches Math in a non-traditional form ensuring students receive continued practice in all taught skills every day.
- Practice in learned skills means more confidence, better test scores and better performance in higher level course work.
- Saxon math curriculum is broken down into small steps which are practiced each day until the skill is mastered, before moving onto the next skill. This allows for proficiency in and automaticity in math concepts and calculations.
- All students move from basic math computation to higher level critical thinking and math analysis.
- Confidence levels grow in young learners and our older students take more pride in their accomplishments of advanced math concepts.
- Build small skills to mastery
- Offer guided practice and independent practice
- Integrate the practice of old and new skills together,
- And You have Success!!